Sunday, August 23, 2009

Popping The Bitchy Survivor Cherry

Greetings Survivor Fans!

This is the location of the upcoming Bitchy Survivor Blog so start following here now if you're a Survivor Fan. I'll send out tweets when new posts are made just like I'm doing for Big Brother. I'm still gathering info and getting all my ads organized so it looks a little empty here right now, but I wanted to alert you guys early since Survivor is less than a month away.

Over the next few weeks this site will grow by leaps and bounds. If you have a blog and want me to list it here on my bloglist, I'll be more than happy to - provided you add me to yours as well. Shoot me an email and we'll talk.

For now enjoy the kick ass preview of Survivor Samoa!

1 comment:

  1. Right the f#$k on!!! I am a huge Survivor fan and will be looking forward to checking out your blogs after the shows! Your blog has become on of my favorites and I know your sarcastic, "bitchy" take on Survivor will be just as awesome!

    ReplyDelete