Saturday, September 12, 2009

Monica - Boobless Pocahontas


First things first, I hate that bathing suit. OK now that that's out of the way, let's meet Monica! Monica Padilla is a 25 year old law student who hails from the great state of California... she's totally a recruit. Monica is not shy about using her beauty to get her way and she fully intends to use it in the game of Survivor. She fancies herself to be quite the persuasive talker and claims she can "sell ice cubes to eskimos". She's had her share of odd jobs in her life including playing Pocahontas at a theme park. Ok that's kinda cool. Like Angelina Jolie's character in Girl, Interrupted said, "I've always wanted to be a professional Cinderella."


Monica says she'll miss partying and clubbing while she's in the Samoan wilderness. I really wish she hadn't said that. She's lost me now. Actually, when I was 25 I was a bit of a club queen so I guess I can't really hold that against her. But this next thing I can hold against her: She wants to buy herself a designer purse if she wins. Ugh... that means she goes to lame clubs so I can totally go back to hating her for missing her clubbing. At least I went to cool edgy goth clubs. No one at a cool rocker club would dream of buying a designer purse with a million dollar cash prize. At least say you want to travel or get a car or something, but a purse! A goddamn purse! Come on!


OK I'm bored with her now... let's watch her video.


I was totally waiting for her teeny tiny booby to pop out of her dress. Don't tell me you weren't thinking the exact same thing. Maybe she should get boobs with the prize money. Not huge freaky ones, just a cup or so bigger. She's got a good head on her shoulders though. I can't fault her for that at all. She seems intelligent and rational. It'll be interesting to see if her flirting pays off.

Please to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment