Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Russell S. - Dreadlock Sacrificer


I'm trying to distract myself from the inevitable disappointment that will be the BB finale so I'm doing some more Survivor updates today.



Today we meet Russell Swan. Russell S. is a 42 year old attorney from Pittsburgh. What's up with all the lawyers this season? Russell is actually an advocate for the homeless, the environment, and for education. He's married with a 5 year old daughter and is a devoted family man. Sounds too good to be true. One thing Russell hates is overgeneralizations and I'm assuming that includes stereotypes. I have a feeling that if anyone makes even a hint of a racial comment this season, Russell will be all over them. I have no problem with this as long as he's no too P.C. and becomes the "Comment Police".




Russell's dad was laid off from the steel mill and was forced to live in Section 8 which understandably put a strain on his families relationships. His parents divorced and Russell still looks at his father as his inspiration. Why we're being told about a 42 year old mans parents divorce is beyond me. Seems a little odd.




Anyhow, Russell is ready to go the distance to win Survivor. He's vowed to cut off his dreadlocks if he wins. Why not do something you actually want to do if you win?




Alright let's watch his video...




Hmmm I kind of like him. Wasn't he the one who trashed Dave in the promo? I think he was... yeah he's good. I could root for him.

Please to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment