Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shannon - Mulleted Masterpiece


I've been looking forward to this one. Ah Shannon, the mulleted mistress, has come to us straight from heaven. Shannon is 45, lives in Washington State, and has served our country as a proud Marine. She now works for a food service company and credits her success to being able to read people well.

The lovely Shannon has a Harley she affectionately calls "Chunky" and loves nothing better than to go cruising on Chunky on the weekends. Can't you just envision Shannon clad in leather with her mullet blowing in the breeze? I think it's safe to say that Shannon plays for Team Sappho... could that be why she left the military? She comes from a huge family and loves spending time with her dogs. She's trained hard to be on Survivor and has already lost 70 pounds and 4 pant sizes. I love that. She's truly a hardcore fan. She has a ton of energy and thinks laying low might be difficult for her. Look for her to say what's on her mind and drive some people nuts.

I'm dying to check out this video...

"They love the curl on the girl!" Oh a sweeter phrase has never been muttered. Shannon is a slice of perfection. I heart her and pray she makes it past the first elimination. She's so damn likable. I'm definitely rooting for her!

Please to enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. Love her already. I hope she doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete