Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shannon: Funny Little Bugger


OK I'm half way through this guy's video and I can't stop laughing. Shannon is unintentionally funny and I think I like it. He nonchalantly talks about how sometimes children suck at life and in the next breath he flippantly discusses how he got his girlfriend pregnant. It warms the cockles of my heart and gives me a reason to live, I tell you. There's something very endearing about his bluntness. And the hair... can we please dicuss the Mark Antony hairdo? It's so bad, it's good. I can't stop picturing Shannon in a toga and gold sandals and I'm not exactly sure that's a bad thing.

Shannon is a no fuss no muss kind of guy. He says what he thinks and, sure, he might be boneheaded, but he also might be hilarious. He kills bugs for a living and, like embalmers and sewer guys, he has that innate sense of humor about it all that gets him through the day. I'm thinking a Sash/Shannon alliance might not be a bad idea. Physically and mentally they could dominate La Flor.

Please to enjoy:




No comments:

Post a Comment