Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wendy: Goat Girl


Awww Wendy. She's precious, she raises goats, and she joined the army because of the movie Private Benjamin. I want to put her in my pocket and pet her. I'll feed her sunflower seeds and candy sprinkles. She'll giggle and we'll be great friends. Of course, I'll have to eventually squish her in between my fingers for even thinking she could conquer Survivor, but I'll get through it. I'll have those cherished goat memories to hold onto.

So, umm yeah, I'm thinking Wendy will be the first to go on the Centrum Silver tribe. She's lovably whacky and that'll be her downfall I'm afraid. Of course, if I'm wrong and she forms an offbeat quirky Thelma & Louise type alliance with Jane, I'll be the happiest goat lover of them all. I'll have to introduce them to Shambo and organize bar tours and whatnot.

Please to enjoy:




1 comment:

  1. The whole time I was watching this video I kept thinking, SHUT UP! LOL! I think she is going to annoy the others into voting her out.

    ReplyDelete