Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Julie: Guard Your Puppies


Julie is a 50 year old firefighter from Ocean Side, California. She's an outdoorsy kind of gal who likes to paddle and enter canoe contests. She strives to be a role model to her daughters and despises laziness and bullies. On paper she sounds tough and a little Shambo-y, but let's watch her video and see what the real deal is.



Oh really? Yuck. Sorry hon, but the last thing I want to hear about is your financial woes and how badly you need the money. You don't go on Survivor to pay off your house. You go on Survivor for the experience of a lifetime and to challenge yourself. If I want to watch someone bitch about cash I'll watch an Atlanta housewife.

Is something about her "off"? I'm getting an unstable laugh-one-minute-skewer-a-puppy-the-next kind of a vibe from her. She's teetering on the edge of "Come here give me a hug" and "I'll stab you when you sleep!". I don't know. I don't trust her. Is it just me or is she half way to Crazy Town?

8 comments:

  1. Wha?? You have 100% custody--and you're paying child support?? ....and alimony too?? (I want her ex's lawyer for my next divorce!!!!!!)

    Is family law really *that* screwy in Cali?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Is it just me or is she half way to Crazy Town?"
    Its not just you, she said herself she's got 2 personalities. She's just not aware one is psychotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this one twice to be sure but I think she's insane. Even the picture of her standing in her bikini looks crazy.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!? I like her. She's tough and I bet she is going to be fun to watch. Hilarious in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I caught that "alimony & child support" thing too, how does that happen if you have "100% custody?" Did she marry a 14 year old?

    Camp life is like being a firefighter? WTF? Do firefighters camp out, sleep on bamboo "beds", and not wash their hair or shower for 39 days? Note to self: Never collapse and require the help of the fire department.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what American firefighters do but Aussie ones just sit on their arses or work out at the gym for most of the shift waiting for the call to come in. By the looks of her she spends WAY too much time in the gym. No idea how she's going to go but I'm with you LaLa, I fucking HATE when people pull out the "pity me" card. I didn't like Jane in the last season for the very same reason. She almost expected to be given the money...which I guess the viewers did in the end.

    Sssoooooo...what's your gossip on her anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...it's just you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched this one twice to be sure but I think she's insane. Even the picture of her standing in her bikini looks crazy.

    ReplyDelete