Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kristina: Bad Ass Bitch


Kristina is a 46 year old mother to an autistic child and hails from the wilds of Malibu, California. She's a late in life law student as a result of the struggles she's had to endure dealing with improving her son's quality of life. I love it when people in their 40's/50's pick up an entirely new career path. I think it's sort of ballsy and very Elizabeth Wurtzelian. Just look at Paula Deen or Gene Hackman. Paula didn't become famous or a millionaire until she was in her 50's. Gene Hackman didn't start acting until he was 42! Shit, I got decades to make something happen. In the meantime I'll just continue making fun of reality people and watching Masterpiece Theatre, but I digress. We're talking about Kristina here not me.

I love that Kristina knows lying and manipulation are part of the game. She calls anyone who can't grasp that concept an "idiot". Nice! Name calling is the quickest way to my heart. Let's watch her video and hope she's as inspirational as I want her to be.



I think I like her. When she leaned forward and said, "Watch it. I'm gonna win. That's the scoop." I laughed and flashed her my bitch gang sign. I mean, good for her. Why not? She wants to be a lawyer for the right reasons not like the others who think the lawyer badge is something that makes them superior. Kristina is kind of a bad ass. She's definitely tough. I can respect that. I'm dying to see how she plays. I have a feeling I'll either love her or hate her. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. She's pretty likeable. She's got a good attitude and I think she'll do OK. At the very least she's got the medic hoping the bitch doesn't ever get injured.

    ReplyDelete