Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mike: Mike Who?


Mike Chiesl is a 31 year old marine from California and he looks like a foot compared to Matt. It's not his fault really. It's CBS' fault for putting him in the line-up right after sparkly glittery Matt.

Mike says a lot of marine things and quotes a lot of marine stuff. His dad was a marine. His grandpa was a marine. His cat was a marine. Marine, marine, marine! I suppose if I came from a military family this stuff might be interesting, but it just isn't. I'd rather talk about what volumizer Matt uses. I'll bet it's Aveda.

So here's Mike's video. Let's hope he can break the spell Matt's golden locks has put me under.



I think I saw Matt in the trees in the background. I'll bet he was writing poetry to a horse. After his poem is finished, he'll probably weave a basket out of giant palm leaves.

So, yeah, that's Mike. He's the one who's not Matt.

P.S. When I googled Mike's picture, the whole Image Page was filled with photos of Matt. HAHA! Poor Mike. The guy just can't catch a break.

3 comments:

  1. Well, they wouldn't let me be a marine. They found out my parents were married when I was conceived.

    That aside, officers like Mike were the ones who got fragged by their own troops back in my time in the army. Marines don't "smile, and project a positive image." They're gruff old SOB's like R. Lee Ermey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He comes off as the paranoid player for this season. I think he's going to lose it with the psychological component of the game and not knowing who the enemy is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they wouldn't let me be a marine. They found out my parents were married when I was conceived.

    ReplyDelete