Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Semhar: Not Your Winner



Semhar Tadesse is a 24 year old "spoken word artist". Translated, that means she's unemployed and sometimes talks all angry like on open mic nights. Semhar is obsessed with Oprah which is odd because I think Oprah's first piece of advice to Semhar would be "Get a job!" I saw Semhar on that TV Guide special and she's a major pain in the ass so I'm writing this post with all sorts of preconceived notions.

On her CBS.com bio, Semhar compares herself to Fabio because she's "silly". The only thing silly about Semhar is the fact that she thinks "spoken word artist" is an occupation. This chick isn't winning and she definitely isn't making it to the merge. That's my prediction. Here's her video:





8 comments:

  1. The only way she won't be the first is because her tribe wins Immunity, but I am sure she'll be second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she crazy? Does she know she applied for SURVIVOR? You know the one without electricity?

    Poor little lamb. She has no idea what she's gotten herself into. She won't last more than 2 weeks. She'll be the first one crying as soon as it starts raining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I only just notice this or is she the only person to have an action shot in her intro? What the fuck is it with the prance down the beach shot? Sit in your chair and impress me, that's all I ask.

    Alas, you failed.

    I'm going to enjoy watching that smirk wiped off your face when you hit the reality of Survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "me, me, me" Blech! Not proud I come from where she was born.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe the smirk was wiped off her face last night or should I say snuffed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has great tits though.
    Mike in snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol i think her glowing review of herself lasted longer than her stay on the island.

    ReplyDelete