Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nina: G.I. Jane


Nina Acosta is a 51 year old retired LAPD Officer from Clovis, California and she scares me. Not only could she throw me over the roof of a car and read me my rights, but she was also the only woman among 19 men to compete for the S.W.A.T. team. Naturally, this is what I assume that experience was like:



Whatever you do, don't call her a "girl". She doesn't like that one bit. Not even a "Hey girl, what's up!" She'll cut your tits off. *shivers*



I'll tell you what, the ladies this time around are nothing to sneeze at and I'm totally digging it. The divisions will happen early and I'm thinking the bad ass babes will separate quickly from the meeker of the bunch and just pick, pick, pick the delicate girls off. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. The big question is: Will the BAB (Bad Ass Babes) stay a tribe of fearless goddesses howling at the moon or will they join forces with a few choice men only to castrate them later? I'm not sure, but I have no doubt it'll be a blast to watch.

2 comments:

  1. She made millions suing LAPD. I have one question. If your life depended on it, would you want her on the SWAT team or a burly strong man. You choose. A policeman or a policewoman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd choose the one with the gun, dick head.

    ReplyDelete