Wednesday, September 19, 2012

RC: The Love Saint


And now we'll meet another lady friend. This is Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour. Saint-Amour? The love saint? It just keeps getting better, doesn't it. OK, so "RC", the love saint, is a 27 year old Investment Banker from New York. She went to Wellesley which means she's smart and was probably an extra in that movie Mona Lisa Smile. She loves her mom, hates annoying people, and thinks that there has been no one like her on Survivor in the past 85 seasons. I'll be the judge of that, missy.

Her bio is nothing fascinating - especially after those two troublemakers we just met - but we'll trundle through it anyways. RC thinks she'll be a physical force to be reckoned with because she won some hoop rolling contest in college and likes to swim. Yes, just like in Mona Lisa Smile. Remember when they rolled the hoops and Marcia Gay Harden freaked out because they dunked the girl in the water? I guess that girl was RC, the love saint. *shrugs shoulders* Nonetheless! RC is very proud of her accomplishments and thinks she has the perfect combination of traits to win the game and take home the million. Again, I'll be the judge of that.

Let's see what this love saint is all about. Please to enjoy:




Type A, poised, confident... eh. I'm just kind of eh. Eh, she's ok. Eh, she's not awful. Eh, she's not great. Eh. I like that she's smart and could quite possibly be crafty. I'll tell you, I'll like her a hell of a lot more if she gets rid of that pound cake Angie for me.

So, what do you guys think of RC? Is she another one of those "wait and see" people? Comment it out bitches!



3 comments:

  1. She swam the English Channel ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I wish I had seen that before I picked Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will love anyone that gets rid of Angie!!! I was about ready to throw something at the T.V. while listening to her...

    ReplyDelete