Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hope: The Question Mark



This is Hope Driskill. She is a 23 year old law student from Missouri who hates complainers. She describes herself as tenacious, intelligent and personable. Meanwhile, I describe her as a really boring questionnaire filler outer. She loves her dad, she wants to win the money to pay for college, she's strong inside and out... *cocks rifle and shoots my face off*

These stock answers are making me insane, you guys. Let's just skip to the video. Please to enjoy:




I don't know. What is there to say? She's pretty. But, what else? What else, what else, what else. There's nothing to be mean about, there's nothing to be nice about. Are these people really boring or is it just me? I don't think I've ever been this much at a loss for words before. If you give me nothing, Survivors, you get nothing in return.

So, whatever. Comment. What do I care?

6 comments:

  1. they are sooooooo boring I could only watch the complete video of 1 or 2 of the fans....can only hope the boring leads to breakdown drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more like "Dude, I'm like dude" kind of towards these "fans". Whatever (dude)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm literally yawning. I don't know if I can watch any more of these damn videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Jeff and Mark attend a Goodie Two-Shoes Convention and pluck all these people from it? Unbelievably bored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone playing Survivor ever think they are "over-estimated"? Everyone says they think people will underestimate them. yadda, yadda, yadda...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty pageant contestant? Yeah, sure, they'll underestimate you and you'll surprise people :rolls eyes:

    These people kind of suck so far, but let's be honest, this entire season is going to be about the Favorites anyway. I give a Fan about a 10% chance of actually winning.

    ReplyDelete