Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Laura & Ciera: Dirty Pillows


Next up is the mother/daughter duo of Laura and Ciera. Laura says she was the 3rd juror in Survivor Samoa and I suppose I'm forced to believe her. Better yet, I can actually go back through the annals of this little bloggy blog and see what I thought of Laura way back when for Survivor Samoa was the first season I ever blogged. Did I give Laura a nickname? Did I like her? Did I exchange witty Facebook messages with her? Let us find out.

*digs through the Survivor archives*

I did give her a nickname. *smiles* And it's a good one. You ready? Medusa! I am unable to find out why I gave her that nickname, but I did find a quote from my beloved Shambo that pretty much explains it all... "Laura is the head viper. She's the viper queen. She's the evil demon. She's the beast." Works for me! Thanks Shambo.

All that is left to do now is to see if Ciera is the viper princess. Please to enjoy:



Medusa is going to be a handful. As for Ciera, I can't get much of a read on her because Mommy hardly gave her permission to speak. I think I'd like to see Ciera venture out on her own and make alliances Ole Snake Head disapproves of. Let's have Blood vs. Water be Ciera's Rumspringa, a hedonistic romp that would even make a snake blush. Perhaps Medusa will lock Ciera into a makeshift cage to contemplate her dirty pillows. I can't wait!

So, what do you think of Medusa and Ciera? Will Tommy invite Ciera to the prom? Comment it out bitches and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. I am not a bitch, yet I shall indeed comment.
    Thank God another season of Survivor is here, and for the next 86 weeks we shall be visited with some flash flooding, overwhelming tsunamis, and wrecking cyclones *gasps* The drought has been damn too long!
    No matter the devastation, we are quite content it is all worth it. If he wants to, Dimples can sign up to be a bartender for dracula, mixing blood and water; Collette can dip her boobs in glitter and then hallucinate about gin and water; we are satisfied with savouring every flavour of this blog with some red wine under the full moon. Let the games begin, and may the odds run from you!!!
    - TripleAlpha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Laura. She was indeed some Medusa but her evil powers were not enough for her to contain lucifer (Russell Hantz). Let's wait and see if her evil powers have grown. Ciera may just be the viper battery, to turbo charge mum when powers wane. Lol

    ReplyDelete