Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tyson & Rachel: Serial Charm


Last one! We end these silly first impressions with the boyfriend/girlfriend team of Tyson and Rachel. Tyson is another one of those players I did a complete 180 on during his Survivor tenure. Initially, I loathed the boy from Utah, but back in Heroes vs. Villains that loathing turned to like. Over time my heart has grown blacker and I have learned to appreciate the value of a charismatic villain. Arrogance trapped in a low forehead is not only a common trait amongst serial killers, but an endearing quality for a reality star.

Let's see if these two will bring the tomfoolery and hijinks I expect them to. Please to enjoy:



Tyson is serving up charismatic realness while Rachel looks terrified and unsure of her surroundings. It's pretty obvious who will do all the heavy lifting and strategizing in this duo. Interestingly, I think it would be advantageous to Tyson's game to see Rachel go early on. As a result, he'll be more focussed, more vengeful and not having to worry about the welfare of an inferior alliance mate. Or maybe Rachel will shock us all and the duo be wickedly delightful wreaking havoc hither and thither. I'm hoping it's the latter, but I'm not holding my breath.

And there you have it! You have just been introduced to all 19 competitors (HayDouche doesn't count). You are now sufficiently armed to enjoy tonight's episode with familiarity and judgment. My premiere episode recap will be up sometime tomorrow afternoon. Keep and eye on my Twitter and Facebook (links on the upper right) for post updates. Also, this site can now be accessed via colettelala.com if that is easier for you. Cool, huh? The empire just keeps growing and growing. Mwahaha!

Comment it out bitches and I'll see you tomorrow. Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment